A two-hectare vinery with two outstanding buildings and a magnificent view of Lake Balaton is for sale!
The property is located 7 minutes from Zánka, on the vine-hill of Szentantalfa, with a wonderful view of Lake Balaton, the Nivegy Valley and the surrounding mountains.
The property is almost 2 Ha, with nearly 1.2 HA of well-tended cordoned vineyard. There are four buildings on the estate, the two larger buildings are habitable all year round, and a permanent address can be established here.
The three levels of the main building:
- climatised aincient vaulted wine cellar, attached newly built service rooms (guest bathroom, laundry room, pantry),
- ground floor - living/dining/kitchen area, with tiled stove, range cooker, original 160-year-old exposed beams, oak floor and stairs,
- 1st floor - two air-conditioned rooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom.
The guest house:
- original vaulted wine cellar integrated in a new building:
- kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom, bathroom,
- fireplace and air conditioning.
- Garage, summer kitchen, wood storage.
The third building has been preserved in its original form, a traditional winec ellar with wooden beams.
The fourth building is a small cellar to be renovated, located in the lower part of the estate, accessible from the lower road.
The property is a member of a water association, and there is also a well with plenty of water.
It is also possible to collect rainwater, in two cisterns of a total of 16 cubic meters placed in the ground.
Strong electricity has been installed on the property.
The furnitures and other equipment, machines and tools are subject to negotiation.
If you are interested in the property, please contact me for an appointment.